- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Greg, Tim and the rest of his crew are awesome! They replaced my blown up rear differential and did an amazing job. Great customer service and these guys really are Toyota nuts! I would highly recommend them.
I bought a used truck and had a 72 hour window to get it inspected for problems. I called the shop and they were already booking out to the next week. I mentioned my time crunch and they squeezed me in the following morning. Greg and the guys at the shop were very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I finally found a shop I trust to take my vehicles.
Professionalism. Wonderful service. Smooth project completion timeline.
Excellent shop owned by a forthright, honest man who hires highly competent mechanics. Never have to worry about being gouged or told I need what I don't need. Greg respects and appreciates his customers, and staff are friendly people. Honest shop with consummate pros.
If you're an offroader, you know how hard it is to find a good shop to install suspension components and properly align the vehicle. I brought my 2011 FJ Cruiser to Greg at L1 Automotive to install new upper control arms and then re-align the truck. Greg and his team did a great job with the install and alignment, I couldn't be happier. They aren't just normal auto shop guys who occasionally do lifts, these guys are offroaders in their spare time. So they know the special needs that lifted trucks have. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any offroader looking for a skilled shop to go to L1 Automotive.
I've gone to Greg and the guys for a number of years. They go out of their way to help me with work and listen to my concerns and offer great advice. I always call for an appointment as they are generally very busy (good sign!!). The work is not free, but reasonably priced for skilled technicians. And here's the thing: I've never had to take something back that was their fault, which means a lot because I don't have the time to get things fixed over and again.I don't often write reviews, because "good" is my expectation. I highly recommend these guys.
This is THE mechanic to go to in Northern Colorado. Greg is honest, thorough, and stands behind his work.
I had them try to figure out the circuitry problem with my tail lights. After an hour and a half the found out that Hyundai mislabeled fuses for my car. Total bill came to 10 dollars. They didn't even charge for the hours of labor. Right now my car is back for a new cv and a new clutch. There were a few issues but we just talked and Greg (awesome guy btw) said if I bought the part he would cover labor prices to fix the issue that just came up. He said "I just wouldn't feel safe putting you in that car." If it was some sort of money making thing he wouldn't have offered to cover anything. These guys are the definition of honest and loyal. I do not go anywhere else.
Only place I take my cars. These guys are the best!
Charles Eric E.
My Toyota truck is critical for my small cabinet shops operation. I really feel like these guys "get it." I can speak directly to the person working on it. They will show me the problem and can explain clearly the situation. Reasonable and fair prices for great service.
It's so great to find a place where everyone shows integrity and honesty. We appreciate your hard work! Thanks!
Rick and Patty R.
I want to thank you very much for all your help with my car! I appreciate your patience with me and for taking the time to really explain to me what was going on with my car so I understood. Thank You!
L1 Automotive handles both my Isuzu and my dodge diesel. We live 5 hours away and still drive to get to these guys to repair and maintain our vehicles. They are the most honest and stand by their work mechanics of anyone I have ever been to.
This is probly the most honest auto shop that I have ever been to. Greg is one of the best toyota mechanics I have ever seen, as well as on any other car. Thanks for the honesty and good work!!
You guys are great, and I have recommended you to all my family and friends who need car work. I appreciate you all willing to explain what is going on and your thoughts on what I should do. I greatly value how you look at it from my side and not recommend costly alternatives. That type of mentality is what makes for a great business and makes me a repeat patron! Keep up the good work Greg and Mike!
I couldn't speak more highly of the service and quality of L 1 Automotive.
I have never had a better experience anywhere or with anyone other than L1, Greg, and his staff. They are all willing to take the time needed to explain how things should work, why they don't, and how they are going to make everything work again. I have the utmost trust, respect, and revere for Greg - as well as everyone on staff. It is obvious that Greg takes pride in what he does - and it is obvious that he will accept nothing less from those he works with. I would highly recommend L1 Automotive. again, and again, and again...
Great job! Thanks for doing such a thorough inspection and taking care of all the repairs so quickly and on time. Will definitely be back for all future work!
The service that was going to be done was clearly explained to me prior to the work being started. The old parts were kept to show me what was replaced and then explained to me why it was replaced. Very upfront and professional service.
Greg, Thank you for going the extra mile for us by meeting Tom on the highway. We really appreciate all you have done for us and our car. We are so happy to see you?re busy and that business is doing so well. We pray that God will continue to bless you and your business.
Tom & Bridget H.
Excellent service and the best Toyota knowledge that I've found in the area. Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this business to a friend.
- According to recent studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
- The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition, and concentration of coolant should be checked. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.)
- Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled. The tightness and condition of drive belts, clamps and hoses should be checked by a pro.
- Change your oil and oil filter as specified in your manual, or more often (every 3,000 miles) if you make frequent short jaunts, extended trips with lots of luggage or tow a trailer.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended, or more often in dusty conditions. Get engine drivability problems (hard stops, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good shop.
- A dirty windshield causes eye fatigue and can pose a safety hazard. Replace worn blades and get plenty of windshield washer solvent.
- Have your tires rotated about every 5,000 miles. Check tire pressures once a month; let the tires cool down first. Don't forget your spare and be sure your jack is in good condition.
- Check your owner's manual to find out what fuel octane rating your car's engine needs then buy it.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper levels. Under-inflated tires make it harder for your car to move down the road, which means your engine uses more fuel to maintain speed.
- Lighten the load. Heavier vehicles use more fuel, so clean out unnecessary weight in the passenger compartment or trunk before you hit the road.
- Use the A/C sparingly. The air conditioner puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used.
- Keep your windows closed. Wide-open windows, especially at highway speeds, increase aerodynamic drag and the result is up to a 10% decrease in fuel economy.
- Avoid long idling. If you anticipate being stopped for more than one minute, shut off the car. Contrary to popular belief, restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle.
- Stay within posted speed limits. The faster you drive, the more fuel you use. For example, driving at 65 miles per hour (mph) rather than 55 mph, increases fuel consumption by 20 percent.
- Use cruise control. Using cruise control on highway trips can help you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, reduce your fuel consumption.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- Inspect the engine's belts regularly. Look for cracks or missing sections or segments. Worn belts will affect the engine performance.
- Have the fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles to prevent rust, dirt and other impurities from entering the fuel system.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect the precision-crafted components of the transmission/transaxle.
- Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle's tires.